Walk-in Tours & Group Visits
Explore the galleries on your own or with a knowledgeable guide! First Americans Museum has visit options for groups of all types and interests. Adult groups of 15 or more may schedule an Adult Group Visit with meal options.
Daily Walk-in Tours
Every day (closed Tuesdays) at 1 p.m.
Meet in the Hall of The People
Included with admission (members FREE)
Walk-in tours are included with admission for individuals, families and groups of less than 10. Tours range between 30–60 minutes and can be adapted for families with children or visitors with specific interests.
Adult Group Visits
Coming with a tour group, company, organization or college or university? First Americans Museum welcomes groups of 15 or more to explore the museum’s architecture, visit the galleries, and enjoy amenities such as the restaurant and FAMstore.
Good to know:
- Advance reservations required—available during all public hours (excluding Tuesday)
- Upon arrival, groups of 15 or more will receive an introduction and question-and-answer session in the Xchange Theater before taking a self-guided experience in the exhibitions
- You may also use the reservation form to make reservations at Thirty Nine restaurant and order from the group menu or purchase boxed lunches ($21/each)
- You may also use the reservation form to purchase a bundle of tickets to distribute to your group to visit on their own
- Are you a group fewer than 15? You may purchase standard admission online or in-person and make a restaurant reservation here.
To submit a visit reservation and receive discounted admission, please complete this form no fewer than two weeks prior to your desired visit date.
School Field Trips
Visit our School & Youth Programs page to learn more about offerings for schools and youth-serving organizations (i.e., Campfire, Boys & Girls Club, etc.).