- Do & Learn
- FAMstore Events
- Public Programs
- School-Age Programs
- Walk-In Tours & Adult Group Visits
- Event Rental
- Join & Give
Walk-in Tours & Group Visits
Explore the galleries on your own or with a knowledgeable guide! First Americans Museum has visit options for groups of all types and interests. Adult groups of 15 or more may schedule an Adult Group Visit with meal options.
Daily Walk-in Tours
Every day (closed Tuesdays) at 1 p.m.
Meet by the Ticketing Desk
Included with admission (members FREE)
Walk-in tours are included with admission for individuals, families and groups of less than 14. Tours range between 30–60 minutes and can be adapted for families with children or visitors with specific interests.
Adult Group Visits
Coming with a tour group, company, organization or college or university? First Americans Museum welcomes groups of 15 or more to explore the museum’s architecture, visit the galleries, and enjoy amenities such as the restaurant and FAMstore–all at a discounted rate.
Good to know:
- Advance reservations required at least three weeks in advance— available during all public hours (excluding Tuesday)
- You may also use the reservation form to make reservations at Thirty Nine restaurant and order from the group menu or purchase to-go boxed lunches ($21/each)
- Are you a group fewer than 15? You may purchase standard admission online or in-person and make a restaurant reservation here.
- NEW! Docent–led tour options will begin June 1, 2023
To submit a visit reservation and receive discounted admission, please complete this form no fewer than three weeks prior to your desired visit date. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
School Field Trips
Visit our Field Trips page to learn more about offerings for schools and youth-serving organizations (i.e., Campfire, Boys & Girls Club, etc.).