Plan Your Visit
Location & Hours
659 First Americans Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Monday 10–5 p.m.
Wednesday 10–5 p.m.
Thursday 10–5 p.m.
Friday 10–5 p.m.
Saturday 11–5 p.m.
Sunday 11–5 p.m.
New Years Day
Christmas Eve (close at 3 p.m.)
FAM Preferred hotels
- 21c Museum Hotel
900 W. Main
- Hampton Inn Bricktown
300 E. Sheridan
Corporate Code 0003289847
- Hilton Garden Inn Bricktown
328 E. Sheridan
Corporate Code 3289845
- Homewood Suites
328 E. Sheridan
Corporate Code 3289847
- Courtyard by Marriott
2 W. Reno
- Residence Inn Bricktown
400 E. Reno
- Fairfield Renaissance
10 SW 4th
We can’t wait to see you! Here’s how to ensure an enjoyable visit to FAM:
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted, with exceptions for medically necessary items
- Please leave your pets at home—only service animals required due to a disability are permitted
- No smoking or vaping is permitted on FAM grounds
- No firearms, weapons or drones are allowed
- Visitors are not allowed to climb the side of the Mound
- All youth 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Soliciting is not permitted
For the safety of visitors and works of art, please observe the following guidelines while in the galleries:
- Be mindful as you walk through the galleries—no running or horseplay
- Food or drink are not allowed in the galleries
- No umbrellas, large bags or backpacks are permitted—free coat check is available near The Hall of The People
- The galleries are fully accessible to wheelchairs and motorized scooters
- Photography in the galleries is encouraged, but selfie sticks, tripods and professional photography equipment are prohibited. Members of the media must contact email@example.com prior to a visit
FAM strives to be as accessible as possible—if you have a question or need specific accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405.594.2100.
- Service animals are welcome anywhere in the museum
- A nursing station/quiet room is available for visitors who are breastfeeding. Inquire at an Information Desk when you arrive for details
- ASL interpreters or other accessibility professionals providing services do not require admission when accompanying clients
- The museum is wheelchair accessible—accessible parking is available near the FAMcenter
- Wheelchairs and motorized scooters are available for free checkout to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis
- Portions of the galleries include bright lights and audio—ask a FAM staff member or volunteer for guidance if you wish to avoid these spaces
- To ensure the safety of light-sensitive works of art on view, some areas of the exhibitions have low lighting